- About Us
- Early Childhood Services
- School Age Services
- Service Coordination (MSC)
- Day Programs / Community Services
- Residential Life
- Clinic Services
- TRAID Assistive Technology Loan Program
- Autism Services
- Family Connect Resource Line
- Get Involved
- A Listing of Government Contact Information
- A Sample Letter to Government Officials for You to Personalize
- Agency Cookbook
- Annual Meeting
- Volunteer Program
- Holiday Miracles Project
- Central New York Autism Support Group
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Mohawk Valley Down Syndrome Awareness Group
- Ways to Give
- Professional Development
- Affiliated Programs
- Contact Us
- Main Office: Mary Street Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Camp Ronald McDonald
- Case Management
- Community Health & Behavioral Services
- Community Services
- Day Habilitation / Treatment Services
- Dual Recovery Network
- Employment / Vocational Services
- Image Center
- Kelberman Center
- Mohawk Valley TRAID Center
- New Discoveries Learning Centers
- Promise Program
- Workforce Engagement and Organization Performance
- Send Us a Message
- Call Family Connect
- Join our Mailing List
Rehabilitation, through therapy and positive relationship building, allows those with developmental disabilities to develop life skills and become more independent. Upstate Cerebral Palsy operates seven sites featuring supportive day habilitation programs for those with differing abilities....
Riding Program OverviewRecreational horseback riding is considered an animal-assisted activity. Through contact with another living being and the special bond people form with animals, this activity can be an efficient therapeutic exercise. In addition to acquiring therapeutic healing, riding is...
Upstate Cerebral Palsy offers family support services to community residents and is committed to helping families access the programs and supports needed to care for their loved ones. The family support programs include case management, home-based behavior management, voucher respite and support...
Almost 220 individuals are assisted through Waiver Services at Upstate Cerebral Palsy. This skill-building program aids community members with a developmental disability to become successful in life. Staff works with each individual on a specialized plan to utilize a comprehensive array of...
The Medicaid Service Coordinators (MSC) work with eligible individuals 3 years of age and older to identify unmet needs, desires and future goals to assist in creating a plan of action known as the Individualized Service Plan (ISP). Strengths, capacities and ambitions are carefully...
In addition to garnering income, employment builds self-esteem, self-respect, keeps one busy and fosters hobbies and interests. For more than 20 years, the Upstate Cerebral Palsy supported employment program has helped local individuals reach their fullest potential as members of the community....